Here's how it works, I answer all these 8 questions, make up my own 8 questions, and then pass it on to 8 of you. Here it goes!
8 Questions for me:
1. What is your favorite recipe?
Easy Beef Enchiladas or BBQ Brisket. Both are extremely flavorful and make my tummy happy! I should probably link those recipes, but i am not going to because I am cruel like that.
2. What are your hobbies?
Blogging is one because I love to write, physical activity ranks right up there and doing anything with my family. I am relatively easy to please: if there are people there, I am having fun! I also enjoy photography, but I am far from being on any expert level.
3. What is your favorite movie to watch when you are sick?
I typically do not watch movies when I'm sick because I like to sleep until I am well. But, if I did pull one out it would probably be Dead Poets Society.
4. What is your favorite book?
Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It's an incredible book, and so well written. Oh gracious, it's so good. I also love ANYTHING by Andy Andrews, he's a genius I tell you, genius! And, his books will rock your happy little world into action.
5. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pay off our house so that we no longer owed anything to anyone. Then, I would set up a philanthropic fund some investment funds.
6. You are in your car, where are you driving to?
Probably my parent's house! I am thankful we are just a few miles from my parents and my sister and her family. We are actually in the center of the two, and, I love hanging out with them!
7. What do you love about Fall?
The cooler weather first and foremost! I do not like being hot, so average temperatures put me in a better mood! When we were in TN, I also adored the colors of fall. It was a season filled with an array of splendid colors. And, I know that the holidays are approaching, which are always fun.
8. Finish the sentence: I'd like to _____.
Never be sick again, ever, not a simple cold, not anything. And the same for my family.
And here are the lucky 8 who get to play now:
Kelly at As Good As It Gets
Jami at Our Lovely Nest
The lovely Mrs. Ha at Shouting for Ha
Wanda at The Watered Soul
Amydeanne at The 160 Acre Woods
Gina at Portrait of A Writer
Melynie at Organized Chaos
And now, time for your 8 questions (drum roll please):
1. What will you be dressing up as for Halloween?
2. What would the title of your autobiography be?
3. If you could acquire any one skill, what would it be?
4. You have your choice of living anywhere in the
5. You have 1 million dollars you must donate to charity, which charity do you choose?
6. What achievement are you most proud of?
7. What makes you laugh the hardest?
8. What is your favorite snack food?
Ok friends, enjoy!